Re: [higgins-dev] Start an iCard AuthN from Standalone Java Application

Hi David,

I think this was the message you are referring to:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg05778.html

If I remember correctly, Dr. Domenico Rotondi and his company TXT e-solutions have developed 2 client Java side libraries. One of them (JCUAL) works by invoking the Higgins Selector Switch and asking the user for a card, and the other one works in a non-interactive way, i.e. if you already know what you card you want to use without having to ask the user to choose one.

I'm not sure about the status of these libraries.

If you do want to invoke a Card Selector, then the most straightforward thing to do is talk to the Higgins Selector Switch directly, like Paul describes.

Markus