Re: [higgins-dev] Start an iCard AuthN from Standalone Java Application

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this fast reply :) I know that cardselector is OS specific so that solution (Higgins Selector Switch) is really a good choice. I'm more used to Higgins Framework than to CS .Net stuff :P

If you have any kind of "official" wiki text (updated) about how to use HSS and you could help me with it I would be really thankful :)

Thanks again Paul.
---
David Campos
Safelayer Secure Communications