[higgins-dev] Improved i-card.owl checked in

Title: Improved i-card.owl checked in
Sergey,

This is a giant improvement, thank you. I have checked it in here [1].

Questions for you:
  1. I presume that you’ve stayed entirely within the IMI specifications? It seems that you have. That was the intent.
  2. WRT your #16: CDM does (in my mind) support polymorphism although I realize that the IdAS API does not—but we can fix this when we remove the Model APIs from IdAS
  3. WRT your #18: I made these changes, thanks.
  4. WRT your #17: Do you have ideas about how to represent these values?
  5. Would you be willing to create an i-card-instance.owl file that contains an example p-card and an example m-card? If so I’ll turn them into diagrams and I’ll use them to replace the overly simplistic diagrams here [2]. I think that will help folks understand this sub-part of PDM 1.1 (i.e. The i-card.owl part) much better.

--Paul

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/ontology/org.eclipse.higgins.ontology/i-card.owl
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_1.1#I-Cards