[higgins-dev] Re[2]: broken Higgins 1.x component page links

Hi All,

While I have been working on restoring broken links on Higgins 1.x
component page I noticed that most of the test projects for our
components are resided in our repository in the same folder as
component to be tested by these projects. However we have special test
folder in our repository for such projects.

I propose to move all existing test projects from both plugins and app
folders into the test folder.

Does anybody have objection? If no I'll move them.

Thanks,
---

Valery

Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 7:33:17 PM, I wrote:

> Hi Brian,

> I've checked the list and have fixed links for two components:
> org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.db
> org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.db.mysql

> With regards to the rest.

> Two components org.eclipse.higgins.userprofile
> and org.eclipse.higgins.userprofile.idas are obsolete now. On the
> other hand they were never been a part of higgins 1.0 release. So this
> is correct that they have just M6 milestone build. Not really sure but
> most likely we should remove them from 1.x component page at all and
> perhaps move them to page called "obsolete components".

> Almost the same for org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.uri component
> except it has never been build at all. We started to develop this
> components long befor higgins 1.0 release but it never has reached the
> release state. Actually I don't really remember the requirements for
> this component. I think it should be removed from the component page
> at all due to it is rather waist of time to reanimate it.

> With regards to org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.rest.xml I don't really
> know what this provider actually is. As far as I can see it was
> developed by novell's guys but has never been added to our build
> system. I can try to add it to our nightly builds but not really sure
> it will work.

> With regards to org.eclipse.higgins.util.saml.test it actually is a
> test project for org.eclipse.higgins.util.saml component and as two
> others above it has never been build with our build system. I can try
> to add it to build system but not really sure we need to build it at
> all - it seems to me it is just waist of time and it is better just to
> remove it from the components page at all.

Back to the top