Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Question about ICardProtocolHandler code (Token decryption)

Hi Markus,

Thanks for that great explanation about how works the "AppliesTo" attribute. I had been looking forward a proper explanation long time ago but never managed to understand it :) Now I know it.

Thanks both of you for your help in this matter. Now I'll have to modify properly the RP and have a look on the IdP in order to work properly with the appliesTo.

Thanks,
---
David Campos
Safelayer Secure Communications S.L.