Re: [higgins-dev] Hiigins: issue with DigitalMe selector- cannot connect STS if proxy is required.

We have proxy support in our HBX IE extension. May be you can get an
idea from it to add proxy support for selector.

https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.hbx.ie/TheBehavior.cpp

-Jeesmon