Re: [higgins-dev] SAML 1.1 claims encoding

Shouldn't be any impact on the selector.

Just to the STS and RP code.

Yes it would be great if there were tests.

John B.
On 27-Aug-09, at 10:30 PM, Paul Trevithick wrote:

Thanks John.

Looks good to me. We’ll make sure that we bring Higgins 1.1-based solutions into line. Off the top of my head this affects:
  • STS
  • GTK-Selector 1.1
  • AIR-Selector

Brian, I tried to create 3 bugzilla items for this, but bugzilla appears to be down right now.

BTW, it would be great if there were some OSIS interop tests for this stuff, no?

--Paul