[higgins-dev] Re: Updated wiki pages for Attribute Service and IdAS Proxy Service

Title: Re: Updated wiki pages for Attribute Service and IdAS Proxy Service
These single component solutions are a corner case...I guess I’d put stuff that’s of interest to consumers of the solution on the solution level pages. And I’d put any “internal” implementation details, on the component level. But it probably doesn’t matter much. What’s important is that both levels of wiki page exist and reference each other.

--Paul