RE: [higgins-dev] B-1-1M7 build status.

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] B-1-1M7 build status.

Let me know when we think we are completely done (build and whatever cleanup), so  I can update the project web page with the official end date for M7.

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:06 PM
To: higgins-dev
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] B-1-1M7 build status.

Yes,

My understanding is that a number of solution-level builds ARE building (in addition to the two that you list). To fix the links we need to get someone with access rights to the Higgins website (and who knows our /ver2 staging area workflow convention) to make these changes. I think Brian is working on finding someone to do this. If all else fails, I’ll make the changes (I have access).

--Paul