Re: [higgins-dev] B-1-1M7 build status.

So we could now also update the solution-level download links, right?

I.e.
SAML2 IdP -> http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/saml2idp.server
STS IdP -> http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/sts.binding.axis1x.service

Markus

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done: I have updated the components wiki page macros. All the links are now working properly.