To: "brian walker" <BWalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Valery Kokhan'" <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Igor Tsinman'" <itsinman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Vadym Synakh" <synakh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Alexander Yuhimenko" <ayuhimenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding Higgins

Hi Brian,

do you have any news on the ClassCastException issue? We are still not able to run M6 or the head revision of the trunk because of this error.

When are you planning to fix this?

Btw: Where can I download a build of M6, I can't found it on the homepage.

kind regards,

Mario

brian walker schrieb:
Hi Mario - Sergey is out on holiday for the next two weeks. What we will do is have another architect/engineer (Valery) look into this situation once he finishes the deliverable he is working on for an upcoming product release. We would expect Valery could look at this later this week or early next week.

I hope this does not cause too much inconvenience for you? Please let me know either way.

best regards....Brian

Brian Walker
bwalker@xxxxxxxxx
VP of Engineering