Re[2]: [higgins-dev] %HOMEPATH%\.ftk\settings\58EB0021-F939-48BA-B872-E93C4B380D4F\settings.xml

Hi Markus,

Yes, you are right that is because "testUser" doesn't really exist on
the server.

I think that the easiest way is to install Azigo client and set it up
to use I-Card Service at
https://rh155.azigo.net/cardsync-new/services/RPPSServiceAIRICM .

This way you should be able to create your own account on
rh155.azigo.net that is actually shared between I-Card and CardSync
services.

Actually I can create one for you but if you need me to do this just
send me an email privately (not to dev-list).

Valery

Friday, August 14, 2009, 1:48:02 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Valery,

> How can I create an account on rh155? (Can you create one for me?)

> If I try your example settings.xml, the selector simply exits
> without displaying its window / printing anything. I assume that's
> because the "testUser" doesn't really exist?
>
> Markus

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Valery Kokhan <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Markus,
>

> I've
> added http://wiki.eclipse.org/GTK_Selector_1.1-Win#Configuration_2 section
> with an example configuration file that I'm using to work but...
> unfortunately I've found that right now CardSynch endpoint is
> unavailable for some reason. Will try to find out what is wrong with it.

Back to the top