Re: [higgins-dev] %HOMEPATH%\.ftk\settings\58EB0021-F939-48BA-B872-E93C4B380D4F\settings.xml

Hi Valery,

How can I create an account on rh155? (Can you create one for me?)

If I try your example settings.xml, the selector simply exits without displaying its window / printing anything. I assume that's because the "testUser" doesn't really exist?

Markus