Re: [higgins-dev] Adding claims to managed card

That is the expected way to work.

A managed card never stores the user claims. It only works as a way to let the user authenticate into a relying party but without keeping the claims inside the user cardstore.

A managed card is only an iCard issued by the Identity Provider (signed with IdP certificate) that contains a list of claim references (URIs) and the location of the STS endpoint. When the user choose that card in order to authenticate against a relying party and unlocks it with the right credentials the CardManager recieves a Secure Token with the desired claims (with the real values) that is disclosed to the Relying Party.

The only cards that hold claims and their values are Self-Issued Cards and they lack of trust since noone can assert that those claims have been verified and are valid.

Just try to use the cards that you have managed to create from Higgins STS in an iCard Authentication towards a RP and you will see how those empty claims become populated :)

I hope I have help you :) If you have any other question just ask.

Regards,
---
David Campos