[higgins-dev] Integration "Windows Mobile Cardspace Wallet" into Higgins

We are proud to announce, that we completed the integration of our Windows Mobile Cardspace Solution into Higgins as Connector.

So… …what to do now with the code? ;-)

Mary, are you able to start the IP Process inside the eclipse-community. As far as we know, we got rid of all external libs and do only have source code written on our self.

I´m looking forward on working closer together

Elmar

Hi Elmar,

See ## inline. Thanks for your response. We look forward to working with you.