[higgins-dev] Question about SAML2 IdP and STS IdP

Hello all,

I have a question about the SAML2IdP that is available on the Higgins Web Page. I've successfully deployed the STS solution and I've been working long time with it but now I would be able to generate SAML Authentication assertions with some cards and SAML Attribute assertions with the other.

The first tokens would be used to perform a SSO between other apps in the same realm and the second tokens would be used for the usual claim disclosure.

My question comes here, is possible to extend the normal STS in order to create a new Endpoint that issues those tokens? I guess that the higgins framework is enough powerful and flexible to express that but I don't know if I need to deploy the SAML2IdP or I can simply extend the STS.

Also I would like to know if there is a restriction that would force me to use SAML2 auth tokens or whether SAML 1.1 tokens can be issued also.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
---
David Campos