[higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developers call today at noon Eastern

Title: Agenda for Higgins developers call today at noon Eastern
LOGISTICS: Time: noon Eastern (1600 UTC) U.S. Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 89-2048#

AGENDA

1) [Brian] HIGGINS 1.1M7 TRACKING

  • M7 is targeted for August 7: Go to [1], click on  “All 1.1M7 items” link
  • All items are now in bugzilla, currently 15 are open

2) [Elmar Eperiesi-Beck (Corisecio) & Jeesmon] HIGGINS SELECTOR SWITCH UPDATES

  • Any updates? Issues?

3) [Mary] Legal review of code.

  • OpenID4java: big progress getting contributor agreements signed by the authors of this library!

4) [Paul, Markus] ATTRIBUTE SERVICES [4]

  • Mary: Need to edit http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ IDS-->AS
  • Demoted CDM to component level see [5]
  • Markus: Discussion/explanation of [6]
  • Markus: If IdAS Proxy is co-resident with I-Card Service, how is authentication handled? Not R-Card arms length auth (which we understand well now), but intimate IdAS Proxy can read/write anything in I-Card Service’s IdAS data layer.

5) [Brian, AlexY] CardSync Service [7]

  • Brief updates on progress
  • Paul: Review architecture diagram on [7]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M7
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Solution-Level_Builds
[3] http://eclipse.org/higgins/solutions/my_downloads.php
[4] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1_Plan#Attribute_Services