[higgins-dev] Re: Simplifying Attribute Services

I think it should be kept. It's important to illustrate the difference between the IdAS Solution and the Attribute Service (i.e. direct access to Contexts vs. exposing them at a network endpoint).

Also, I think the ordering should be
1. IdAS Solution 1.1
2. Attribute Service 1.1
3. IdAS Proxy Service 1.1
4. XDI4j

.. because the first three incrementally build on each other.

Markus