RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developers call on Thursday, July 16 at Noon EDT

Title: Agenda for Higgins developers call on Thursday, July 16 at Noon EDT

John B. would also like a few minutes on the agenda to discuss Information Card claims with respect to SAML attributes  (SAML 1.1 vs. 2.0, etc.)

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:38 PM
To: higgins-dev
Subject: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developers call on Thursday, July 16 at Noon EDT

LOGISTICS: Time: noon Eastern (1600 UTC) U.S. Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 89-2048#

AGENDA

1) [Brian] HIGGINS 1.1M7 TRACKING

  • M7 is targeted for July 24: Go to [1], click on  “All 1.1M7 items” link
  • All items are now in bugzilla, currently 14 are open

2) [Paul] WEB&WIKI DOCUMENTATION

  • Updated the “diagram key” [7] to organizing solutions, services, packages, components, projects and sub-components. [7]
  • Introduced the concept of Packages and “Higgins Packages” wiki category (if you want a list of them)
  • Most diagrams have been updated. You can now drill down to get successive levels of diagram detail on successive links.
  • See Selector Overview [2], CardSync Service [3], RPPS package [4]...etc

3) [Paul] PERSONA DATA MODEL 1.1 [6]

  • I’ve started work on documenting a new model for run-time user data. It is a concrete application of the Context Data Model 1.1 and layers over it (see diagram below).
  • Within the RPPS Package [4] are components that persist data objects on behalf of the user. These include I-Card Registry and others (not counting temporary caches). These include user account data, the users set of cards, and other data. Some components use IdAS 1.1 Package to persist their data while others manage their own local data stores "above" IdAS. The overall data model has never been documented in one place and it didn't have a name. As of now we are calling it the Persona Data Model 1.0 (PDM 1.0).
  • PDM 1.0 has evolved over the past few years as we've piled on more and more requirements. At this point, we need to evolve it still further, but before we do so, we'd like to document the new model Persona Data Model 1.1 so that it can be peer reviewed, combed through and made as self-consistent, simple and powerful as possible. The new model will have more generality and be easier to implement than what we have today. This page, when complete, will document Persona Data Model 1.1.
  • I’ve repeated the picture on [6] here:

3) [Elmar Eperiesi-Beck (Corisecio) & Jeesmon] HIGGINS SELECTOR SWITCH UPDATES

  • Invoking mobile phones
  • On windows: moving away from tcp sockets to DLL?

4) [Paul, Brian] AUTOMATED SOLUTION LEVEL BUILDS [8]

  • Discuss/review requirements

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M7
[2} http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Overview
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CardSync_Service