Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Higgins automated builds

For me it would be interesting to know if it can run classic Makefiles.

In the last few days I created and committed Makefiles for the following projects:
org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.api
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.spi
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.udi
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.client
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.xdi
org.eclipse.higgins.xdi4j

They use GCJ to cross-compile the components to C++ (i.e. they produce one .o object file and a set of .h header files).

Markus