Hi Alex,

Moving this conversation to this list
## inline

On 7/16/09 8:49 AM, "Alexander Yuhimenko" <ayuhimenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Item #3 still requires to use Buckminster ("Any component that requires new features in our home-made build system MUST instead create and deploy a Buckminster build script").

## FIXED #3 thanks. I now consider the Higgins build system to be “TBD” not necessarily Buckminster

It seems we need at least 3 OS (Mac/Win/Linux) for building all components, Win and Linux may be installed like geust OS into VirtualBox, but MacOS can not. So it may  make sense to use a Mac server with 2 (or more) VM's.

## Added this as a new bullet here [1]

       ## [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Solution-Level_Builds

Back to the top