[higgins-dev] Higgins STS and X509 credential

Hi,

I tried to use X509 credential with the Higgins STS and GTK Selector.

If I understand well, when the STS create an X509 Infocard it adds in the LDAP an attribute cardKeyHash to the current user identity. That seems to work fine.

When I try to use the card I have the following error:

NO_ENTITY_ID (should display a clearer error message but JNCDICPMessages seems to be broken).

Using javax.naming.ldap.LdapContext::search (searchBase, strFilter, controls) ( http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/naming/directory/DirContext.html#search%28javax.naming.Name,%20java.lang.String,%20javax.naming.directory.SearchControls%29 )

searchBase is empty. Should not it be something like this: ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org ? Try to replace by that string but didn’t work (have an error saying he can’t find the object).

Is that string supposed to come from the managed configuration file?

I can’t figure out where the problem comes from, is there someone who previously works on it? Is that feature supposed to work?

Regards,

Thomas Pasquier
Gemalto

Back to the top