Re: [higgins-dev] Split Components page in to three

Why is SAML2 IdP only on the 1.0 page? Is that on purpose?

It has its own 1.0 and 1.1 pages:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SAML2_IdP_1.0
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SAML2_IdP_1.1

If SAML2 IdP will not be part of Higgins 1.1, then I guess its own 1.1 page should be removed?

Markus