Re: [higgins-dev] Mismatch between the issue and receive token time due to wrong time zone setting

Looks like cardspace is checking IssueInstant/NotBefore/NotOnAfter in SAML Token against the current time and not doing something in the SOAP interaction with STS.

<saml:Assertion AssertionID="urn:uuid: 3F7D3436A5A6CBF4121242660513281963"
        IssueInstant="2009-05-18T15:28:33.281Z"
Issuer="https://ip-bancaire.atosworldline.bancaire.test.fc2consortium.org/BanditIdP/services/Trust " MajorVersion="1" MinorVersion="1" xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion ">

	<saml:Conditions NotBefore="2009-05-18T15:28:33.281Z"
                NotOnOrAfter="2009-05-25T15:28:33.281Z" />

</Saml:Assertion>

I know most of the RP libs check for validity of the token by comparing current time with NotBefore and NotOnOrAfter

-Jeesmon