Re: [higgins-dev] encrypted assertions with higgins saml2 util library

Hello Torgeir,

The Higgins SAML2 utility library (org.eclipse.higgins.util.saml) was written primarily to support the SAML2 IdP (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SAML2_IdP). It is by no means a complete SAML2 implementation, and it should NOT be used for the following:
- Issuing tokens for a card (use the STS component instead)
- Decrypting/Verifying/Parsing tokens from a card (use the RP enablement component instead)
- Generic SAML / SAML2 stuff (use a library such as OpenSAML instead)

Markus