Von: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von John Bradley
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Mai 2009 00:06
An: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [higgins-dev] How to launch an iPhone selector withoutrequiring jailbreak

It is a different selector invocation method.   We need to find a way both object and URI can work from the same button on the page.

Once Higgins supports it in the selector of course.

One issue is passing the token back to the RP once the selector is invoked like that.
That is always what I thought the problem was.   Do we need to encode the returned token as a parameter?

POST probably wont work.  Chrome has some special magic to get around that problem, but I don't think Safari supports it.

How is the token returned in Axel's demo?

John B.