FW: [higgins-dev] How to launch an iPhone selector without requiring jailbreak

Title: How to launch an iPhone selector without requiring jailbreak

Great idea.

Is there any reason why we can’t just do this on the main Higgins site?

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 1:38 PM
To: higgins-dev
Subject: [higgins-dev] How to launch an iPhone selector without requiring jailbreak

I learned a new trick from Axel in Munich last week.

See http://www.incontextblog.com/?p=246

Hmm.. I wonder if Higgins should have a blog area on the http://higgins-project.org homepage and just auto-aggregate tagged entries from a number of Higgins contributors? Folks have criticized our home page as being too static.

--Paul