[higgins-dev] FW: Call for Papers: Engaging Data First International Forum on the Application and Management of Personal Electronic Information

Title: FW: Call for Papers: Engaging Data First International Forum on the Application and Management of Personal Electronic Information
This looks interesting and highly relevant to Higgins community members...

------ Forwarded Message
From: Caitlin Zacharias <czachar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:57:44 -0700
To: Caitlin Zacharias <czachar@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Call for Papers: Engaging Data First International Forum on the Application and Management of Personal Electronic Information

Dear Higgins team members,

Please find the Call for Papers for our forum, Engaging Data, below or as a pdf in the attachment. We welcome submissions from you, and ask also if you could kindly distribute to relevant members of academia and the industry.

For further information, please visit our website: http://senseable.mit.edu/engagingdata

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Caitlin Zacharias