From: Jeesmon Jacob [mailto:JJacob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martedì 5 maggio 2009 13.35
To: leonardo.straniero@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] FW: Problem: running "selector switch" on
windows: need help.

Hi Leonardo,

I need to run hbxie under debugger and see why it is failing. Will get
back to you with some details soon.

What windows do you use? XP/Vista? And browser IE6/7/8?

Thanks,
Jeesmon

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org

https://cards.bandit-project.org/BanditIdP/index.jsp?option=login&action=log
> inform&altLoginPage=YES
>>

>> SAME problem.
>>

>> FINALLY.  I  uninstall the “Higgins Service “  and I am not able  to
>> use my old CardSpace.
>> HOW TO reinstall  CardSpace ???
>>

>> <image005.jpg>
>>

>> Philippe Smadja
>> T&I project manager,  Gemalto
>> Tel:  +33 1 55 01 61 47
>> 4 rue de la verrerie
>> 92197 Meudon   France
>> ** Contribuons au respect de l'environnement. Merci de n'imprimer ce
>> courriel que si nécessaire.
>> ** Please protect the environment. Print only if necessary, on
>> recycled paper, using the two sided print option.
>>

>> www.gemalto.com
>>
>> <image006.jpg>
>>

>> <ATT00001.c>

Back to the top