From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Smadja Philippe
Sent: lunedì 4 maggio 2009 16.03
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] FW: Problem: running "selector switch" on windows: need help.

RESENT

From: Smadja Philippe
Sent: lundi 4 mai 2009 15:08
To: 'Andrew Hodgkinson'; Markus Sabadello; Jeesmon Jacob
Cc: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I just installed the « selector switch » I found on the wiki    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Selector_Switch

When I restart the machine, I have.

ANYWAY, the higgins-ss-service.exe is running with ss-runner.exe (as a child process)

Probably, a retry has been performed.

WHEN I go to  https://www.webcard-loyalty.com/

I do not click on, Infocard ICON and I have…..

I SWITCH To CARDSPACE

WHEN I go to  https://www.webcard-loyalty.com/

Same problem and   I am configured using CARDSPACE.

I GO TO

https://cards.bandit-project.org/BanditIdP/index.jsp?option=login&action="">

SAME problem.

FINALLY.  I  uninstall the “Higgins Service “  and I am not able  to use my old CardSpace.

HOW TO reinstall  CardSpace ???

Philippe Smadja

T&I project manager,  Gemalto

Tel:  +33 1 55 01 61 47

4 rue de la verrerie

92197 Meudon   France

** Contribuons au respect de l'environnement. Merci de n'imprimer ce courriel que si nécessaire.

** Please protect the environment. Print only if necessary, on recycled paper, using the two sided print option.

Back to the top