Re: [higgins-dev] IMI + OpenID

Markus,

I think that captures it.

The only change I might make is having token be if_available.  That will decrease the likelihood a non IMI OP might reject the authen request because it cannot fulfill a required claim.

The IMI OP would prefer the token AX attribute for the reply if the user selects a card that can provide it.

John B.