[higgins-dev] Re: Higgins: CB Selector - issue

Hi,

You are correct that the card format specified in the ISIP documentation uses 'CardImage' as the element name.  The client-based selector uses its own internal format for card storage and translates between ISIP and other formats as needed.  For some unknown reason, I used 'Image' rather than 'CardImage' as the element name associated with the card image.  As far as I can tell, however, the import and export code is correctly translating between 'Image' and 'CardImage'.  Have you found a case where it is not working?

Thanks,

Andy

>>> Smadja Philippe <Philippe.Smadja@xxxxxxxxxxx> 4/30/2009 10:38 AM >>>

Hello all,

I think , I found an issue in the code of the CB-Selector  (trunk 2009 – 04 – 23)

In iss/src/sts_icard.h

> #define ISS_ICARD_IMAGE_TAG         “CardImage”  instead of “Image”

I do not know where to post the bug, so I use the dev-list.

Best Regards

 Philippe Smadja

T&I project manager,  Gemalto

Tel:  +33 1 55 01 61 47

4 rue de la verrerie

92197 Meudon   France

** Contribuons au respect de l'environnement. Merci de n'imprimer ce courriel que si nécessaire.

** Please protect the environment. Print only if necessary, on recycled paper, using the two sided print option.

Back to the top