[higgins-dev] [GtkSelector] Managed Card

Dear contributors,

In GtkSelector Managed Card seems to not be available.

We use an account on a rpps using Azigo, we added self issued and managed cards.

Using GtkSelecotr with the same account we can see the self issued cards but not the managed ones.

We would know if the rpps cardsync service only make self issued card available for the selector or if a bug in the GtkSelector prevents him to successfully retrieve those cards.

Thomas Pasquier

Back to the top