Re: [higgins-dev] Intent of Policy in Higgins 1.1

Paul,

Thanks.

You have probably already corrected this one, as well, in 1.1.106 the label for "partof" is "part".

David

PS.  I should ask you if you want these types of comments?

David Kuehr-McLaren
Tivoli Security
919.224.1960

Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx>

04/16/2009 05:46 PM

David Kuehr-McLaren/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [higgins-dev] Intent of Policy in Higgins 1.1

David,

That was a bug. I’ve fixed it in (upcoming) 1.1.107. The RDF Label now reads “Policy”. The Policy class is the superclass of the “AccessControl” class.

--Paul

On 4/16/09 9:46 AM, "David Kuehr-McLaren" <