RE: [higgins-dev] Preliminary Agenda for Higgins Developers Call onThursday April 16 at Noon EDT

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] Preliminary Agenda for Higgins Developers Call on Thursday April 16 at Noon EDT

Mary, I will not be able to join tomorrow – I have a meeting to prep for ICF RSA activities that I couldn’t move.

=Drummond

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:45 PM
To: higgins-dev
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Preliminary Agenda for Higgins Developers Call onThursday April 16 at Noon EDT

Mary,

I might not be able to join the call tomorrow. I am in a meeting that may run long.

--Paul

On 4/15/09 5:21 PM, "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Below is a preliminary agenda for Thursday’s Higgins developers call.

Logistics
Time: noon Eastern
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 89-2048#

Agenda

1. [Brian]  1.1M7 targeted for May 5

  • See [1]

2. [Brian, Alexander, Andy] Selector Architecture Harmonization

  • See [3]
  • Synchronizing CardStore call on April 1

3. [Paul] Website improvements next steps

  • Implement new downloads page structure [4]
  • New page for builds that can’t be build in Higgins [5]

4. [Markus, Paul] CardSync Protocol proposal

·        Discussion of the FC2 proposal

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M7
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1_Plan#Infrastructure_.26_Cross-cutting_Improvements