Re: [higgins-dev] Which ontology to reference

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] Which ontology to reference
Hi David,

That was confusing indeed! I have replaced the word “Entity” in the second sentence with the word “Agent.”

[All classes (including Agent) and instances thereof in higgins.owl 1.1 are types of Higgins Entities. But when modeling in OWL we don’t directly use Entity directly. ]

--Paul