De: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Leonardo Straniero
Enviado el: lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009 16:15
Para: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Asunto: RE: [higgins-dev] try the Higgins Web Selector

Hi Vanessa,
when you use the Higgins STS you can Create and then Generate a Card for a Digital Subject Profile. The card downloaded contain all the information about the STS that issued the card.
You can edit the .crd file with a text editor and check the Issuer field.

This field contains the URL of the STS where the Subject Profile (associated whit the card) is registered. In this way the card is selector agnostic (you can use MS CardSpace, Higgins Selector Switch, RCP Selector, and so on).

Regards,
    Leonardo.