[higgins-dev] Relationship brokering with r-cards

Title: Relationship brokering with r-cards
John,

I have tried to capture in sequence 2 and 3 here [1] two variants on what I understood you meant by “private discovery of an XRD”. Can you please review those two variants.

Minor point: I have used the XRDS terms vs. the new XRD terms for things (e.g. using the word SEP), but since I presume for this new work we should use the new XRD stuff, I’ll have to switch this over eventually.

--Paul

Back to the top