From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Sabadello
Sent: jeudi 26 mars 2009 16:27
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: Smadja Philippe; PASQUIER thomas
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Re: [RPPS Virtual Box]Can't create new account

I've done it before and I think it will work.. /opt/Azigo/share contains only platform independent files I think. But not 100% sure either..

Markus

2009/3/26 Jeesmon Jacob <JJacob@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Thomas,

Copying might not work as AIR Runtime installs app binaries differently depending on the OS. But not 100% sure. If you can tell me the version # of Azigo in Virtual Box, I will send you the .air package of the same verison to install it on XP.

-Jeesmon