Von: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Paul Trevithick
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 14:17
An: higgins-dev
Cc: John Bradley
Betreff: Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync : Agenda for Higgins developer call March26 atnoon ET

Axel,

WRT auth, we agree with you. John Bradley has been suggesting the same thing to me for a couple of weeks. Why reinvent auth to the CardSync server, why not use a token. The CardSync that we threw up was just something to get the ball rolling. We want to evolve it. Your input is vital and most helpful. Don’t assume what we’ve done is anything more than a prototype. This CardSync protocol really needs to be well designed (as I’m sure you’d agree) as it could well be very important for lots of uses in the future. Your inputs are always valued, so please consider yourself part of the CardSync design team. This is one reason I like open source so much. You get many more perspectives weighing in. And if we’re willing to listen we get a better result.

--Paul