[higgins-dev] http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ version problem

Title: http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ version problem
Mary,

The Higgins home page is in an inconsistent state. The menu at the left is up-to-date. The three columns in the middle seem to have reverted back to old content. A few examples:

  • Higgins Client should be Higgins Selector (and all mentions of client -> selector)
  • Identity Web Services should be Identity Services
  • Identity Attribute Service should be Attribute Services (the entire column is old)

And so on. I don’t want to step on your toes else I’d fix it myself in ver2, etc.

--Paul

Back to the top