[higgins-dev] A couple tweaks to "ver2"

Title: A couple tweaks to "ver2"
Hi Mary,

As we get ready to promote “ver2” (http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ver2/) and make it official, I have these last minute thoughts:

  • Is there room for adding “Higgins” to the left of the word “Selector” in the left hand menu? If so it would be more consistent.
  • I find that “Third Party Solutions” is now too prominent (distractingly so). Could we perhaps move it down to the bottom as its own top-level menu (below “Project Plan”). Also I wish we could think of a more descriptive name. Maybe “Powered by Higgins” or “Higgins Inside” or just “Higgins-Based Offerings”.

--Paul

BTW, the link to DigitalMe on on this page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Third_Party_Solutions is broken.

Back to the top