Re: [higgins-dev] For Check-in : Google Contacts CP

Hi Mohamad,

I had a tiny problem when trying it: I think that in Java 5, the @Override annotation can only be used when overriding a method from a superclass, not when implementing a method of an interface. So I had compilation errors in GDataContextFactory.java.

If I switch to Java 6, or alternatively just remove all the @Override annotations, it seems to work fine! I can see the test class print out my Google contacts!

Another question: Does the CP only expose the Google contacts as IdAS Entities, or does it also expose MY own Google account (the one I am opening) as one of the IdAS Entities?

BTW I'd be happy to check in the code unless anyone sees a problem with that! Not sure if we can check in all the dependencies (we can only check in Eclipse-approved dependencies)

Markus