Re: [higgins-dev] Reorganizing Higgins site/content (another tweak)

Not sure they can be branded Higgins since there is no Higgins brand, but they should be labeled as part of the Eclipse Higgins Project

Inactive hide details for Paul Trevithick ---03/18/2009 08:29:12 AM---All Higgins solutions including the various flavors of thPaul Trevithick ---03/18/2009 08:29:12 AM---All Higgins solutions including the various flavors of the Higgins Selector are (or are supposed to be):

Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx>

higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/18/2009 08:29 AM

Re: [higgins-dev] Reorganizing Higgins site/content (another tweak)

All Higgins solutions including the various flavors of the Higgins Selector are (or are supposed to be):
    • branded Higgins
    • downloadable as a set of components and deployable

In addition for some of these there may be packaged/rebranded versions available (e.g. From Novell as “DigitalMe”). These versions are often better packaged and easier to install than the equivalent Higgins versions.

But you’re right we need to lay this out more clearly.

--Paul

On 3/18/09 1:29 AM, "Drummond Reed" <