Re: [higgins-dev] RCP Identity Selector 1.0

Hi Li,

2009/3/11 Tie Li <litie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Jochen,

I can provide you a complete binary RCP identity selector package, which can be runnable in Windows XP. It's about 40.2 MB totally (without JRE). If you have any availble FTP or mail address I can send it to you.

that would be great given the limited time frame...

The Eclipse mail box cannot hold such big file I think.

I will send you directly information how you can send it to me.

Thanks a lot, Jochen

Back to the top