Re: [higgins-dev] Problems deploying Higgins Web Proxy

Obviously that worked. I was a bit stupid to not think that :P I based all my tests in the doc that is placed in the website and since there wasn't a specific point in <server-url> that made me guess that it was the full URL of the webproxy webapp I went though the simple logic location... base url or icm :P

After that change it worked but Yadis is unable to get something from the discovered files. I've got one error about HEADERS

GRAVE: Discovery failed on realm: http://akane.safelayer.lan
org.openid4java.discovery.yadis.YadisException: 1803: HTML response must have exactly one HEAD element, found 0 :

and another about URL

GRAVE: Discovery failed on realm: http://akane.safelayer.lan:7080
org.openid4java.discovery.yadis.YadisException: 1800: A Yadis Resource Descriptor URL MUST be an absolute URL and it must be HTTP or HTTPS; found: null

Obviously I've been playing with URLs and ports since Apache is doing redirects and maybe that is being messy.

Thanks for the help :)
Regards,
---
David Campos