[higgins-dev] Higgins selector for Blackberry Storm?

With all the talk about wanting to have a Higgins selector on a phone with an open browser, I took the plunge this weekend and bought a BlackBerry Storm.  (My phone died and trying the Storm seemed like the right thing to do.)

This phone has an open browser and there is a smart phone simulator and a JDE plug-in environment for Eclipse: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/

So I'm hoping that all that is really needed is to recompile the existing iPhone code that Markus created, etc.  What is the best way to proceed?

-Mary

Back to the top