[higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developer call at noon Eastern today

Title: Agenda for Higgins developer call at noon Eastern today
time: noon EST
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda
1. [Brian] 1.1M6 - targeted for February 27

2. [Brian, Alexander, Andy]  Selector Architecture Harmonization

  • Phase I update
  • CardSync [1] protocol work is progressing

3. [Gene] Feedback on Higgins documentation

  • Feedback from Privo's attempt to use Higgins.

4.  [Paul] Web Proxy

  • New name
    • Results of the new poll for new name for Web Proxy is here [2]
    • New winner (10 votes) is Identity Proxy or Web Selector (TIE)
  • Security concerns
    • Accessing from iPhone —is there a way to tie access to the phone?
    • Accessing from web browser — should we add another factor? Or perhaps have the I-Card Service support multiple accounts with different levels of access (e.g. Only allow access to some cards but not all).
  • Android and other platforms: do they allow browser addons?

5. [Mary] Higgins white paper

  • Next steps for completing the draft, and volunteering for sections.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization#Card_Sync_Protocol
[2] http://selectricity.org/quickvote/webproxy2/results

------ End of Forwarded Message

Back to the top