[higgins-dev] rough draft of paper on Higgins project

Everyone,

I think many of you know that I have agreed to edit a white paper that is to help explain Higgins to the public. I have taken the input from the Higgins face to face meeting and the IIW session and tried to incorporate that input. What you will see is a very rough draft of introductory material and a lot of outline.

I am looking for feedback on everything. Right now I think the feedback on the basic flow is more important than the needed word- smithing. I will accept suggestions for text as well. Also for those that have a deeper knowledge of the technology, it would be appreciated if you would provide text for different sections. I will work on putting the paper into a single voice.

Attached is the zipped Word document.

Thanks
Hank