Re: [higgins-dev] nekohtml-0.9.5 approved

Woah that was fast :) Thanks, I just checked it in.

Markus

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Mary Ruddy <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CQ  2986 for nekohtml-0.9.5 has been approved and we can now check this into the Higgins SVN.  (Eclipse legal is getting really fast on approving CQ's for reuse. )

It still takes a long time to get new pieces of code approved.  There are now so many third party pieces of code approved by some project in Eclipse, that when we need a new general purpose third party tool, it really makes sense to consider what has been previously approved before selecting a new tool.